Tuesday, October 12, 2010

#1

I haven been blogging for so long. All of my friends are kind of like " what the hell are u doing? "

ALRIGHTY! I WILL START BLOGGING FROM TODAY ONWARDS ^.^
Currently I'm having my holidays now. Sigh! It going to end soon though in a few days time. :(

During this one month of holidays, most of my time was occupied by frisbee training, meeting with friends, frisbee tournaments ,driving tests and practical lessons. Well, not forgetting my GCE O LEVEL english paper (retake). sigh! I want to clear this as soon as possible. :)

* Grab Hcuk Score *
Its a frisbee tournament. Ok, for your information my current cca is ULTIMATE FRISBEE. This is a new sport. :)))) I'm in love with it. <3
Something that I would like to say about this tournament is that I personally feel that I did not perform well. Mistakes that should not be made is been made. The feelings was so shitty! I blamed myself for that. So, I told myself that I'm gonna train really hard and work extra hard to proceed to the next level of ultimate.
I gonna prove and show what ever I've learnt during the winter league :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home