Monday, May 21, 2012

My wonderful "20"





Birthday: the day I borned and my mummy bears the pain.

This year was so special that I could not stop thinking about it. Someone important to me was not around by my side. I miss his voice or perhaps the scolding? Is this what people usually say : 要失去才懂得珍惜?我心里的痛谁能了解?那一天,他离开的那瞬间是我一生无法忘记的事。


REGRET FOR NOT TREASURE THE "LOVE".


Eh, stop thinking Jing. I'm thankful for the things he did for me in the past, no matter how mean he treated family. I love you, dad. (:



Although I cant have any celebration, my besties still make the effort to meet up together with me to "celebrate" my birthday. THANK YOU, MEOW & LIN <3

They are really important whom I treasure a lot. This rare fate that bring us together during POLITE. I'm thankful for that.


Something that keeps bugging me yesterday and entire night.

MEOW,

I never forget when ur birthday and tell u frankly, I've already start preparing for your BIG DAY to arrive. I remembered the wrong day but i never FORGET the DATE! 23 sept, i'll never forget.

I know i'm not a good meow to u, perhaps. Always so blur, so dumb, so stupid and so clumsy. Always make you boil to the limit that you could "scream" at me. You always bear my nonsense and never scream at me. NOT EVEN ONCE. You know me so well, always able to read my thoughts. Our friendship, no one can replace. I LOVE YOU, MEOW.



THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home